Dear Members and Guests:
In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide an update on how we are operating today. First and foremost, the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be strictly enforcing, additional measures and precautions, as recommended by the CDC, throughout the property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
ll employees are trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette. Employees who are sick or have any symptoms of illness will be required to stay home and will not return to work until they no longer have symptoms.
Here is a list of the items we currently have in place:
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
• If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
• Effective immediately, all tee times must be made either over the phone, on-line or through the Arcis Golf mobile app. No walk-up play is allowed until further notice.
• Payment for tee-times must be made online (required Fri-Sun), over the phone, via our Arcis App or the Bear Creek Website
• At this time, we are only allowing credit card payment for all transactions. Credit card terminals will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
• The CDC’s requirement for social distancing of 6’ is being strictly enforced on property.
• Please arrive no less than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.
• We have increased spacing on the driving range which reduces our capacity. Please limit your time to accommodate all members and guests. Range balls are being cleaned regularly between golfers.
• All golf carts will be thoroughly sanitized before they are set-up in the staging area.
• High traffic areas will be frequently sanitized and disinfected, please sanitize hands before and after entering clubhouse, guests must maintain at least 6 feet of social distance from other guests and staff.
On the golf course:
• The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces. Flag remains in cup and must not be touched or removed.
• Water coolers, sand bottles and ball washers have been removed throughout the golf course.
• Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
• Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
• We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
• Please ensure that your wash your hands (while humming or singing your favorite tune) prior to a quick departure from the club.
We look forward to providing you with a safe haven in the future.
Bear Creek Golf Club